John E Brown | Marketing to Miners of the Fory-Niners! Or 490,000 Minors

John E Brown | Marketing to Miners of the Fory-Niners! Or 490,000 Minors

Old Navy? Who wants to wear Old Navy? I don't even want to wear new Navy!

I didn't want to wear the 13 button fly, tied in the back bell bottoms I was issued when I did my stint in "Uncle Sam's" seafarers. They weren't denim!

We called the uniform "Cracker Jacks" or "13 reasons to say No!"  

See if You think the Brazilian Bikini Jeans are silly or sexy or both!

Click the Link above for the rest of the article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No longer are We Bound to a PC or a Mac! Now I can run my Business with my #Iphone and One Finger Tied Behind an APP!

John E Brown just posted a new Press Release titled You've got Mail! How The West Was Lost!.