Dev Brown | Press Release: Can You Find Your Way in a Sea of Blue Flu?

Dev Brown | Press Release: Can You Find Your Way in a Sea of Blue Flu?

The seasonal warnings come from medical sources and the Doctors advise us to quit shaking hands during flu season . I guess it should be the case for every day inter-actions year-round as it is in many other cultures.

I see that the American and most European countries that I know of are way too involved in the customary hand-shake and pat on the back practice that for all time has been the natural form. It would seem too awkward to have a client or business associate come in and extend their hand and you hold back and refuse. What could be the harm? Are you scared I might infect you?

So I guess barring the eventual epidemic that breaks the "code" for personal contact we will continue to be steeped with the same old tradition of shaking the nasty hand of our boss, minister or realtor, or anyone who is thoughtless enough to stick their paw out trying to coerce us to take their hand and give it a shake.

It may even be the neighbor's shaggy dog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No longer are We Bound to a PC or a Mac! Now I can run my Business with my #Iphone and One Finger Tied Behind an APP!

John E Brown just posted a new Press Release titled You've got Mail! How The West Was Lost!.