Jacqueline Kennedy In Her Own Words 2011

Comments

  1. She was a great lady. She also said, "if you are not a good mother nothing else you do matters". I hope I have that word for word, correct. I know it is the essence of the comment. It struck me to the core at that time. She was so right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true and to honestly brush aside all pretenses you find few persons who will honestly reveal their real self. Too many things are overlooked in life and taken for granted by those who live the pretentious lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No longer are We Bound to a PC or a Mac! Now I can run my Business with my #Iphone and One Finger Tied Behind an APP!

John E Brown just posted a new Press Release titled You've got Mail! How The West Was Lost!.